Disclaimer: Google Sign-in is required for the app to work (www.swiftapps.org/faq#whygoogle). Browser based sign-in is supported on ROMs without Google Play services.
Swift Backup is a one-stop destination to backup your
• Apps (APKs)
• Call Logs
• Applied Wallpapers
On Rooted devices Swift Backup can also backup & restore
• App data: Restore most apps in the same condition as when they were backed up
• Special app data like granted permissions, battery optimization setting*, Magisk Hide state of the app, app SSAIDs, etc.
• WiFi network configurations
Note: Batch restoring apps is only supported if you are rooted or have Shizuku service running.
Cloud services supported
• Google Drive
• CloudMail.Ru (Needs paid premium plan in CloudMail.Ru)
• WebDAV servers: Nextcloud, ownCloud, Synology NAS, etc
• SMB (Samba)
Premium options (Unlocked via in-app purchase plan)
• Cloud backups for apps
• App Labels
• Custom backup/restore configuration for apps
• Scheduled backups
We have a 14 days no-questions-asked refund policy. If you are not happy with the app, please email us the order number of purchase or the email address of the purchasing account within 14 days to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please report any observed bugs with steps to reproduce via:
• Email: email@example.com
• Support group on Telegram: https://t.me/swiftbackupsupport
• FAQs: www.swiftapps.org/faq
• Common issues: www.swiftapps.org/issues
Material You theme, new icon, new ‘Export apps list’ action and some important fixes related to cloud services like Dropbox, SFTP, and SMB.
Detailed changelog within the app. Merry Christmas and a Happy new year everyone!