“Hello Mars offers a wonderful introduction to the world for space travel novelties. The landing experience and showroom impress with their attention to detail”
Hello Mars Highlights:
All 3D data & landing procedures of Hello Mars were created strictly based on NASA’s public data & research.
– Experience the “7 minutes of terror” Mars landing sequence in VR with real-time rendered graphics and spatial sound effects
– Prepare yourself as a space pilot in the actual landing simulation lab.
– Voyage through the distinctive Martian terrain surface with the Curiosity Mars Rover.
– Learn more about the spacecrafts and historic Mars missions via the interactive VR showroom.
Hello Mars is the best way to introduce & showcase VR to your family and friends, a “Must have” Daydream app for all space lovers.
– You can adjust your graphic settings under the “Settings” menu if you are running on lower end phones or have encountered any performance problem.
– We suggest you to put on a pair of wired headphones for the best sound experience. Bluetooth headphones will cause audio latency due to its hardware nature.
– Overheat & low battery will sometimes cause the Daydream controller to be unstable or even to lose connection.
For more information, please visit our website： http://mars.uccvr.com
You can also follow us on social media, for Facebook | Twitter | Weibo: hellomarsvr
Hello Mars Disclaimer
For your safety, before starting the Journey to Mars, please make sure to follow the safety information from the manufacturer and/or supplier of the device you’re using and do not experience Hello Mars if you:
• Are under the age rating
• Are pregnant
• Have consumed anything that may affect your balance
• Have (or have had) a medical condition, like binocular vision abnormalities, psychiatric disorders
The Hello Mars experience is for your personal, non-business use only.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com and provide us with your thoughts, feedback and feature requests.
– Added new simulator mode – Curiosity Rover Simulator
– Added Curiosity Rover in showroom
– Optimization and performance improvements
– Bug fixes