• Photo Spheres (360° panoramas)
• Photo Paths (a series of connected photos along a street or trail)
• Street View (connected panoramas from a 360° camera)
Now you can show the world new places by recording with Street View and publishing for everyone to see!
With immersive Street View imagery from Google—and now from users like you—it’s easy to virtually travel to nearly every country in the world. Explore world landmarks, discover natural wonders, and step inside places like museums, arenas, restaurants, and small businesses.
• App requires Android 4.4 (KitKat) or newer
• Photo Paths requires an ARCore-compatible device (https://developers.google.com/ar/discover/supported-devices#google_play_devices)
• Fresh UI makes it easy to create, organize, and publish imagery to Street View
• Track your contribution progress with the Street View badge
• Several bug fixes and other improvements