Accessibility Scanner suggests improvements such as enlarging small touch targets, increasing contrast, and providing content descriptions so that your app can be more easily used by individuals with accessibility needs. Designing for accessibility can allow you to reach a larger audience and provide a more inclusive experience.
To begin using Accessibility Scanner:
– Navigate to Settings > Accessibility
– Locate and turn on Accessibility Scanner
– In the app that you want to scan, tap the Accessibility Scanner button
Accessibility Service: Because this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve window content, and observe text that you type.
• Foreground and background colors for contrast results can be refined using a new color picker tool
• Improved scan history list
• Zip file export for Record Mode scans
• Improved dark theme
• Bug fixes and other enhancements